Apply online applications for Join Indian Army recruitment. The candidates participate in the recruitment rallies of Indian Army after completing the registration process.
Prospects who’re thinking about territorial army recruitment 2017 – 2018 can find the tentative appointments, eligibility and request kind for upcoming territorial army recruitment. I will be updating this page with the most recent precisely territorial army recruitment by Indian army for officers.
Prospects can find the crucial details below
Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who’re medically fit. · Age- 18 to 42 decades as on 31 Dec 2016.
Qualification -Graduate from any acknowledged university.
Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Partial Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
Note : Serving member of the Typical Army/Navy/Air Force/ Police /GREF/Para Military and like forces aren’t eligible.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING
- A month standard instruction in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual instruction camp annually including the first year.
- Three months Article Commissioning instruction within first couple of years at IMA Dehradun.
- Time of written Exam : September 2017
PART I – Composition publishing & knowledge (In English).
PART II – Goal form issue on Basic Consciousness, dilemmas linked to Political/Economic, Current Affairs (both national & International), Mental Talent, British Grammar & Reasoning.
- All educational qualification records (Matric onwards).
- Newest bodily conditioning certificate from the listed MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identification proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving certificate etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof age (Matric/Senior Extra tag page & certificate for affirmation of date of birth).
- Support certificate by candidates employed in Key Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Market Authenticated by Head Company alongside NOC by the division depending on format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are expected to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp report of minimum value properly attested saying the character of employment and annual revenue and also a photocopy of PAN card.
- In the case of candidates whose titles differ in papers presented, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp report proclaiming the correct name. The same should be published in the newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are expected to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
How to apply for TA Bharti
All desirous private candidates can acquire Request Variety, from Employment Magazine or get from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it alongside home resolved stamped bag of 28 x12 cms measurement, two passport measurement photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- mounted on bag (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters depending on the option of subsequent examination centres. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.